Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Afterthoughts

So I've arrived back in America and thinking back on my adventures in Germany, my only regret was that I didn't stay longer. The trip was a blast and I made so many fun memories and had so many great experiences. Travelling really is something that opens your mind to new possibilities and new ways of looking at the world. Berlin and Munich were two very different cities but beautiful in their own ways. I have heard others tell me that travel is one of the best ways to refresh oneself. The chance to come here at the end of my freshman year and tour was not only wonderful, it was invigorating, and hopefully any of the energy and spirit that I picked up over there will continue to carry over into my ordinary life and allow me to accomplish great things. I am very thankful to the people who made this trip possible, knowing that putting a trip like this together isn't easy, but the impact it has had on me and my classmates is tremendous.

No comments:

Post a Comment