Sunday, May 21, 2017

Thinking of past trips

I'm going to post a link to a blog from a former study trip to Berlin. In 2009, I led the second group from my theater class (RC Cultures in Dialogue) to Berlin. It was our first trip where we worked with kids at MORUS14. In years leading up to this, our trips had been to Munich and the Alps. Recently, the study trips have been to both locations as was the case this year. Our program has officially ended, though I'm still seeing some theater with a couple of former students here in Berlin until I head back home.

I view these study trips as some of the most important aspects of learning in the RC German program and I will always, always, always encourage students to immerse themselves abroad.

Here is a link to our 2009 blog.
http://rcberlin.blogspot.de/

It's another beautiful sunny Berlin day.

No comments:

Post a Comment